Saturday, November 13, 2010

Have You Thanked a Solider Lately??

We often forget the service men and women who are protecting our right of Freedom here in the USA!


Being able to send these treat boxes regularly is my goal!!  With your help we can do this!
But only with your help!
$12.50 shipping per box! 
You can make the difference!
CLICK HERE TO SEND A BOX You can send thru paypal on this link
Email me HERE To send me a donation thru the mail.


FREEDOM ISN'T FREE

When you are sitting in your comfortable home, doing as please remember We are FREE
because we have soliders that are watching out for us!

We have boxes ready to ship, Do you have a special solider that could use a pickme up box, please contact me!   
Contact me Please
God Bless YOU!

give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment