Contact me Please
Saturday, November 13, 2010
We often forget the service men and women who are protecting our right of Freedom here in the USA!
Being able to send these treat boxes regularly is my goal!! With your help we can do this!
But only with your help!
$12.50 shipping per box!
You can make the difference!
CLICK HERE TO SEND A BOX You can send thru paypal on this link
Email me HERE To send me a donation thru the mail.
When you are sitting in your comfortable home, doing as please remember We are FREE
because we have soliders that are watching out for us!
We have boxes ready to ship, Do you have a special solider that could use a pickme up box, please contact me!
Contact me Please
Contact me Please
God Bless YOU!
give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
Friday, November 5, 2010
Christmas Time is Coming...Christmas Boxes for Troops
It is time for us to start our Christmas Boxes for theTroops, We need your support!
We want to get and wrap items and send them in the boxes for the troops!
We love to celebrate Christmas with our families but MANY troops will not, so let's show a little love, kindness and support!
Let's give them a taste of home!! We need your support to help ship these boxes! Shipping is $12.50 per box and they don't hold alot but if we can get 8 shipped out by Christmas that would be $100.00 donations needed to get them out! Please help us, you are the kindess behind the boxes! Thanks so much and God Bless you!
Send to Donations via paypal CLICK HERE or directly to me at CLICK HERE
Here is a list of some of things that they need and Love!
If you feel led to help us in any way possible, we would great appreciate it!
***We need donations of................
- POSTCARDS From Your State!! We want them all kinds, write a small message on the back and stick them in an envelope for us to ship in the boxes.
- Money For Shipping and Items we have to purchase to send
- Calling Cards so they can Call their friends and Loved ones at Home, A BIG LIFT To Them!!! Or Money for this and I will buy them for you.
- Trail Mix, Dried Fruit, Granola, Fruit Roll-Ups / Fruit By The Foot / Fruit Gummies
- SUNFLOWER SEEDS & PUMPKIN SEEDS
- TUNA & CHICKEN SALAD (in foil pouches, or ready-to-eat kits (no cans)
- PROTEIN POWDER & PROTEIN BARS
- Single Pkgs. of Coffee, Tea, Sports drinks, Kool-aid, etc.
- BABY WIPES (travel size)
- HAND SANITIZER (travel size)
- Lip balm / Chap Stick / Carmex / Blistex
- Baby Powder & Foot Powder (travel size)
- Shoe Insole Cushions (gel kind is best)
- Tylenol, Motrin, Advil or Aspirin Packets
- Eye Drops (i.e. Visine)
- Nasal Spray
- stress relief balls
- Soft Toliet Paper
- Thick Long Socks
- Newspapers, Magazines
- Handheld Games
- Nail files / Emery Boards / Nail Clippers
- Vitamins (multi-vitamins are always needed!)
- Pens & mechanical pencils, small note pads
- Stationery & Envelopes; blank cards to send home
- Game Books: (Crossword Puzzles / Word Search Books / Math Puzzle books / MAD LIBS / Logic Problems / Sudoku)
- Yo-Yo's, Dominoes, Playing Cards (new), Poker Chips & Mats, Dice
- Cough Drops
- Pm Sleep Medicine
- Soft Carmel popcorn
- Rice Krispie Treats *Made with(I make them up with margarine not real butter and put then in gallon zip lock bags about a 1 to 1 ½ inches thick) it conforms to the shapes in the boxes and the can eat the packing to)
Christmas Stockings Full of Hard Candy, gifts etc, NO Chocolate, will melt!! :(
Batteries: AA, D
Air fresheners (...like stick-ups, F'breeze.)
Canned air to blow dust out of electronics
Stress relief squeeze balls
Air activated heat wraps for sore muscles
So many items to choose from!!
Remember it is $12.50 per box and not much goes into a USPS Special Rate Box!!
Thanks and God bless You!!